CJT and I went on a bus-ramble of Somerset yesterday and it was lovely. We went Bristol - Wells - Cheddar Gorge - Axbridge - Weston-super-Mare - Bristol. A few highlights were Wells Cathedral, St Cuthbert’s church in Wells, Cheddar’s tourist tat, tiny, lovely Axbridge, St John the Baptist church in Axbridge and the pier in Weston-super-Mare.
Lovely day. Lovely man.
- isitjuicy reblogged this from commonorgarden and added:
- vwcampervan-aldridge likes this
- dichohecho likes this
- the-lottie-project likes this
- benclinch likes this
- scavengedluxury likes this
- commonorgarden posted this